Thursday, July 12, 2012

Passion for Fashion

Yesterday, I did a personal style presentation to Salon Darrah's staff in my black tux romper and ankle strap heels,with touches of simple silver jewelry. 

It was rainy and I was not sure what I was going to wear, after many weeks of personal challenges and a fashionless wardrobe. The jumpsuit was a great choice. I felt confident yet understated so the ladies would not be distracted from the presentation. It was a fun morning!  The group was so inspiring and its always fun to share my passion with others who enjoy fashion.


Thanks to Holly at Salon Darrah for inviting me to do a style profile & consultation for all of her stylists!



My Actual Outfit: Romper: ASOS.com, Jewelry: Kenneth Cole, Shoes: Nine West



2 comments:

  1. And we loved having you at the salon! You were absolutely adorable in your romper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Angie! I look forward to working with you all more.

    ReplyDelete