Monday, July 30, 2012

Trend I'm Loving.....White Shoes

I NEVER thought I'd see a day when I was promoting white shoes!  I have never been a fan of a white shoe...it has a way of looking cheap, dated, and just stupid. A white shoe has always drawn the vision of a bad 80's Easter Day.


But, I must admit, lately I've been seeing white shoes in a new way!  They are appearing on some super chic women on the street as well as celebs. They are so fresh, so unexpected, so French.  J'adore!


So, I spent countless hours online searching and visitng several shoe stores, until I found a pair that felt like me! BCBG Generation, pointy toes. Yum.

What will I wear them with?? That is the question. I'll let you know when I wear them & how.....but what I'm thinking is I'll keep  "Parisian Chic" in mind when dressing and pair them with skinny jeans, shorts, dark dresses and even dark tights.  What I WON'T be wearing them with is white.

Below are my actual shoes...and a few photos of women wearing white shoes (Of course, SJP does it best!!).










No comments:

Post a Comment