Friday, July 27, 2012

TGIF!

Hello & Happy Friday!!

With not much on my calendar today, I went SUPER casual. Denim shorts, easy top, ankle booties. I'm totally adoring the boots with shorts look right now. Although its steaming hot, I still can't resist. It's just soooo cool looking, you forget how warm your feet are!

Dinner plans tonight....will be changing into pants before going, but think I'll keep the boots!

My Outfit: Shorts: American Eagle, Top: XXI, Boots: Dolce Vita (endless.com), Necklace: XXI, Ring: Kenneth Cole


4 comments:

  1. this outfit is too cute! i love those ankle booties. do you have a link for the top? i might have to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) The top shown is representative of what I actually wore.
    It can be found at: http://otteny.com/catalog/clothing/colette-sleeveless-top.html

    The top I actually wore was purchased at Forever 21 (XXI). I'm not sure it's still available, you can try:
    www.forever21.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog concept!! Were following! Found you through IFB Forum.

    Check out our blogs and follow too!

    Http://ricciloveherlook.blogspot.com
    Http://Shamiblogricci.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you!! And thanks for following. I will follow back.

    Happy Blogging!

    Please view often for updates. :)

    ReplyDelete