Monday, March 19, 2012

Business Trip

I'm packing for a business trip...and of course, never feel 'done'.  I have the main pieces packed & ready to go. Now, I'm adding those comfort items, like a cozy wrap, a scarf for my travel hair, and more casual items for nights off. 

Yes, my color pallet is dominated by black...it usually is when I'm on business trips. Black is a homerun everytime.  Dressed up, dressed down-it works. 

The red pants are planned for a social networking event, the pinstripe dress for my speaking engagement, and the black jumpsuit for a big dinner/keynote speaker.  (no telling what I'll actually end up wearing to which events)  I am experienced enough in business travel to know to pack my more comfortable heels, due to all the standing and walking I'll be doing. 

I hope you have a great week!  I apologize in advance for my absence for the next several days.

2 comments:

  1. You will rock, Girl. Good luck with your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!

    http://exquisitusfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete