Thursday, March 1, 2012

Trend I'm Loving...Colored Tights

Colored tights! I am so loving this trend right now.  Color is HUGE for spring...you'll see color in handbags, pants, dresses, tops, shoes, jewelry...

But, I must say I adore the use of color in tights. This is fashion I can see any woman of any age, any body type wearing. It is a great way to spice up an otherwise minimalist outfit, or if you're brave, add even more interest to an already interesting outfit.  If you're not quite ready to put on bright yellow pants, or a kelly green dress, or a hot pink top, you can take baby steps....with colorful tights, handbag, or a scarf.  You'll be on trend.


 I intend to rock the colored tights for sure! I have a few times this winter, but I'm really looking forward to brighter colors for spring before it gets too warm here in Texas!


photo courtesy of people magazine (people.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment