Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hump Day Hemline

Oh, Wednesday...why do I always feel challenged by you??

If meeting with a banker doesn't get you all jazzed up, mid week..what will? (Yes, I'm being sarcastic)

I thought....hmm, it will be quite entertaining to sit in front of a banker and talk finanical statements, interest rates, business plans, and blah, blah, blah.  Ugh!  Knowing what I was in for, I thought I'd add some excitement with a skirt which looks like an abstract art painting. I LOVE the mood of this skirt, but honestly, don't often feel like wearing it.

I wore it to get  me through hump day; And it did...with a smile. My own little piece of art.  I enveloped it with classics: a netutral shoe, a simple black sweater (love my black!) and a small black bag.  It was a good day, ending with cocktails with business associates. 

And, now, on to Thursday's agenda...




1 comment: