Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chill

I knew it would be a chill day when I woke up...because for starters, I got up early, showered, and went back to bed! I don't often do that.... 

Now, that didn't make for a good hair day, but I just didn't care.  Odd for me...I'm pretty vain.  But, nothing was on my calendar, its been a pretty busy and slightly stressful week, and I wanted to have a "chilled out" day. 

When I finally dragged myself from the warm sheets, I put on a natural, lightly made up face, and headed to my closet.  The cooler temps had me geeked up to feed my boot addiction.  So, easy choice on the skinny jeans tucked into kneehigh boots. (I don't know about you, but I feel fierce in jeans & boots)  My chill mood led me to a black tunic, a faux fur vest, a long pendant, and my fave black hobo bag....all together, a cool vibe. A little bit urban hippy.  

Off to the office (with NO caffeine!) I went. My reserved parking place was taken by someone who clearly shouldn't be there.  That would normally TICK ME OFF...but I was like, oh well, I could use the walk.  And strut my stuff along the way!  Yep, clearly this chill-urban-hippy look has me feeling pretty good.

Nothing extremely colorful happened....nothing seemed to bother me...I just had a day.  A chill day.  Once home, I did a little cleaning of the house, slipped into PJ pants, and poured myself a glass of Chianti.  Ahhhh.....




Good outfit!  Note to self: wear this again when you just wanna...........chill.

Tip: The fur vest is the focal point.  Stick to one focal point for success.  And, anything that makes you feel                        , makes you look and act                   .  (You fill in the blank..."fabulous", "chill", "sexy", whatever word works for you)

No comments:

Post a Comment