Saturday, January 21, 2012

Nothing to Post....

You are dying to know what I wore today, see a picture, and how my day went, aren't you??
Well...I'm sorry, but I don't have much to share today.  I will begin sharing photos and outfits as of this coming week. Promise!

So you know, today I wore red skinny jeans, a black 3/4 sleeve tee with white stripes, and black suede boots.  Flat heeled black suede boots. Was my outfit fabulous? No. Was my day fabulous? No.  I didn't even put on earrings....and that's the kind of day I had; a day that doesn't require earrings. 

I ran some errands, paid some bills, did some surfing on the web, and although I had on RED jeans, which is a color which typically invigorates me....I had a blah day.  Maybe it was the flat heeled boots. I don't usually feel too terribly fabulous in flat shoes, being 5'0" and all...


What I Wore: Red skinny jeans: Zara, Black tee with white stripes: Zara, Boots: Nine West.

No comments:

Post a Comment