Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rain Rain, Go Away...

I can't remember when I last saw a sunny day in Houston. I'm so sick of the rain.  I know the grass is happy, but my wardrobe isn't.  The rain forces me to choose outfit alternatives, which don't always make me feel at my best. :(

Today, I went with comfy jeans, an easy shirt, leopard scarf, boots, and to cover up a bad hair day (thanks rain), a headband.  Certainly nothing to brag about...

I'm looking forward to clear days where I can wear my suede shoes and dresses without the worry of wet legs!



Rainy days are perfect opportunities to do a cute hat, or headband.  It adds a little personaltiy to your boring jeans and boots outfit, and helps disguise frizzy rain hair!


Jeans: Gap, Shirt: Zara ($60), Scarf: Old Navy ($12-ish), Boots: Nine West ($60), Headband: Ulta ($10). 

1 comment: