Thursday, February 9, 2012

Easy Jeans

Yeah....it was a jeans day. Jeans and a black sweater-so easy to pull together. A real staple outfit for me. Add boots and a colorful necklace, and done! I had a ton of things to take care of before leaving town tomorrow, and this was just the outfit to accompany me.




I'll be out of town all weekend, helping my parents organize an estate sale, so I won't have any outfits to share...not any that you want to see.  (I'll be in jeans,tee shirts or sweaters and sneakers...sneakers are one item I don't wear in public, as I don't believe they are public wear. They are work out gear, and I'll be mortified should anyone see me in my home town.  However, I should fit right in, even at my worst-no offense).  Please excuse my absence.  But...a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do.

I'll be posting again next week...have a fabulous (and well dressed) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment